TOURISM PROMOTIONS BOARD
PROCEDURE FOR PERSONNEL SELECTION
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to tpb.gov.ph and click careers;
2. For applicants who are applying for Plantilla Item Positions, click TPB Vacant Positions;
3. For applicants who are applying for positions not included in the list of Plantilla Item Positions, click TPB Opportunities;
4. Click appropriate office to view available positions and minimum qualification standards;
5. Choose a position and:
5.2 Use the Work Experience Sheet as supporting document and save as:
6. Where to send :
For TPB Vacant Positions email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For TPB Opportunities email to email@example.com.
7. Email should contain the following:
Letter of Application
Updated Personal Data Sheet
Work Experience Sheet (if applicable)
8. Hard copies of the following documents must be submitted to facilitate proper evaluation:
8.2 Transcript of Records
8.3 Training Certificates
8.4 Authenticated CS Eligibility Certificate
8.5 Actual duties and responsibilities signed by the immediate supervisor and noted by the department/sector head (for promotion)
The TPB Personnel and Human Resources Development Division and the Personnel Selection Board reserve the right to request for additional documents as it deems necessary.
– Submission of intent, confirms the candidate’s understanding and acceptance of the TPB Guidelines on Personnel Selection
– Applicants will be considered valid for a period of one (1) year.
-Due to the large volume of application we receive, only applicants who submitted complete documents will be shortlisted and contacted.
VACANT POSITIONS AND QUALIFICATION STANDARDS PER OFFICE
as of 29 May 2019
|GUIDELINES ON PERSONNEL SELECTION
08 June 2015
|WHEREAS, the Tourism Promotions Board Personnel Selection Board (TPB PSB) agreed on the following guidelines and procedure in processing of application for hiring and promotion and was approved by the Chief Operating Officer.
SELECTION AND PROMOTION PROCEDURE
II. SCREENING PROCESS
– appelant will be considered to a lower position the appellant was appointed to during the placement
– appellant will be considered to a position within the same unit, department, sector;
– appellant will be considered to a position with the same SG;
– appellant passed the PPC assessment to the position appellant will be considered to.
III . PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT
IV. RATING CRITERIA
Assignment of points and weights shall based on the rating criteria hereby attached as Annex A.
V. COUNTING OF VOTES
Chairperson – 1
DCOO for Marketing and Promotions – 1
DCOO concerned – 1
Administrative Manager – 1
Employee Representative – 1
d. In the absence of a DCOO for Marketing and Promotions, Ms. Susan del Mundo, being the highest
incumbent official of the sector shall represent the said sector in the TPB-PSB until such time respective
officials shall have been appointed thereto.
VII. APPROVAL, AMENDMENTS AND REVISIONS
Any amendments and revision to the TPB-PSB guidelines shall be approved by the Chief Operating Officer of
the Tourism Promotions Board.
AS OF 12 February 2019
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE PLANNING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT