|28TH Travel Tour Expo|
|Date||5-7 November 2021|
|Venue||Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City|
The Travel Tour Expo (TTE), considered as the country’s biggest annual travel and tourism event, was initially held in 1994 so that Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA) members could have a platform to offer discounted domestic and international travel deals along with other travel related products and merchandize.
The 28th Travel Tour Expo was conceptualized to help jumpstart the recovery of Philippine tourism. Specifically, the event aims to:
1. Provide an on-line and physical platform for consumers from different tourism-oriented establishments;
2. Provide platform to tourism stakeholders for business exchange;
3. Promote and develop domestic and inbound tourism by showcasing Philippine tourist attractions and latest offerings;
4. Offer exclusive packages and promotional deals; and
5. Restart tourism economics and help save the businesses and jobs of tourism stakeholders.