HOW TO APPLY:
- Click Vacant Positions;
- Click the appropriate office to view available positions and CSC minimum qualification standards;
- Choose a position and prepare the following documents in PDF file format prior to accomplishing the TPB Online Application Form:✓ Personal Data Sheet(click this link to download the sheet) – use the Guide to Filling Up✓ Work Experience Sheet(click this link to download the sheet)
✓ Data Privacy Statement and Confidentiality Undertaking(click this link to download the form)
✓ Transcript of Records
✓ Authenticated Copy of the Certification of CSC Eligibility or Bar/Board Eligibility (R.A. 1080)
✓ Copy of Certificate/s of Completion for Trainings Attended
✓ Copy of Office/ Special Orders (if applicable, for validation of scope of duties and responsibilities)
✓ Copy of Performance Rating for the last two (2) rating periods (for validation of actual work performance)
- Kindly use the following file name format in saving the abovementioned documentary requirements:
Last Name_Name of Documentary Requirement
- For files with multiple pages, please save them in one (1) document file.
- Kindly submit your applications no later than 11February 2023.
- Incomplete submission of the necessary information and required documents will refrain you from completing the online application form.
- Submission of intent, confirms the candidate’s understanding and acceptance of the TPB Guidelines on Personnel Selection.
- For easy tracking, please use the Google Form response receipt sent to your respective emails should you wish to follow up on the status of your application.
- There shall be no discrimination in the selection of applicants on account of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation.
The TPB Personnel and Human Resources Development Division (PHRDD) and the Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (HRMPSB) reserve the right to request additional documents as it deems necessary.
JOB INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For Job Internship Program (JIP) Applications:
- Kindly submit the following requirements:
- Recommendation Letter from the school addressed to the TPB COO
- Letter of Intent of the student
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the student
- Course Description
- Learning objective of the students
- Send the complete application requirements thru email at [email protected]using the subject title:
- JIP Application_Last Name, First Name M.I. (Name of School/University/College)
- For school endorsement:
JIP Application_Name of School/University/College
- Submission of intent confirms the students’ and/or schools’ understanding and acceptance of the guidelines as stated on the approved TPB Job Internship Program.