TOURISM PROMOTIONS BOARD
PROCEDURE FOR PERSONNEL SELECTION
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to tpb.gov.ph and click careers;
2. For applicants who are applying for Plantilla Item Positions, click TPB Vacant Positions;
3. For applicants who are applying for positions not included in the list of Plantilla Item Positions, click TPB Opportunities;
4. Click appropriate office to view available positions and minimum qualification standards;
5. Choose a position and:
5.1 Fill out the 2017 revised Personal Data Sheet (PDS) form using the attached Guide to Filling Up and save as:
5.2 Use the Work Experience Sheet as supporting document and save as:
6. Where to send :
7. Email should contain the following:
Letter of Application
Updated Personal Data Sheet
Work Experience Sheet (if applicable)
8. Hard copies of the following documents must be submitted to facilitate proper evaluation:
8.2 Transcript of Records
8.3 Training Certificates
8.4 Authenticated CS Eligibility Certificate
8.5 Actual duties and responsibilities signed by the immediate supervisor and noted by the department/sector head (for promotion)
The TPB Personnel and Human Resources Development Division and the Personnel Selection Board reserve the right to request for additional documents as it deems necessary.
Submission of intent, confirms the candidate’s understanding and acceptance of the TPB Guidelines on Personnel Selection
Applicants will be considered valid for a period of one (1) year.
Due to the large volume of application we receive, only applicants who submitted complete documents will be shortlisted and contacted.