HOW TO APPLY:
1 . Click Vacant Positions;
2. Click appropriate office to view available positions and CSC minimum qualification standards;
3. Choose a position and:
3.2 Fill out the Work Experience Sheet (WES) save in PDF file format using the file name:
WES_Last Name, First Name M.I.
4. Send your PDS and WES together with the following additional application requirements:
- Letter of Intent
- Transcript of Records
- Training Certificates
- Certificate of CSC Eligibility
- Performance Appraisal/Evaluation Report for the last two (2) rating periods
- Please save the application requirements in PDF file format.
- For files with multiple pages, please save in one (1) document file.
- Send the application requirements directly as attachments. Avoid sending zipped files or drive links.
5. For applicants who are applying for more than one (1) available position, please send only one (1) email application and just enumerate the positions you are applying for on your Letter of Intent.
6. Send your complete application requirements thru email at [email protected] using the subject title:
Last Name, First Name M.I.: Title of the priority Position
The TPB Personnel and Human Resources Development Division (PHRDD) and the Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (HRMPSB) reserve the right to request for additional documents as it deems necessary.
- Kindly submit application documents not later than 11 March 2022
- Submission of intent, confirms the candidate’s understanding and acceptance of the TPB Guidelines on Personnel Selection.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who submitted complete application requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
- For easy tracking of your applications, please use only one (1) email thread.
- Applicants will be considered valid for a period of one (1) year.